Monday, 26 April 2010

Feedback on my Thriller "The Fairytale Wedding"

What did you think of “The Fairytale Wedding”?
What was your favourite part of the film?
What was your least favourite part of the film?

Critic one:
I thought “The Fairytale Wedding” was a very good film. Although it was only two minutes long and a small part of the full movie, it was so full of action that it left me wanting more. My favourite part of the movie was when the camera travels down the tree to the people under it, it was really effective. The part of the film I disliked most was when the wedding shot was replayed, however, on second inspection I realised it was the other half of the vowels, but I feel this could be hard to see on the first watch.

Critic two:
I was well impressed with the short movie. I loved the title; it contradicted the actual movie so worked well. My favourite bit of the movie was when the music changed when the women tried to escape, and didn’t succeed, the story was left on a cliff hanger, I loved it! The bit of the movie I wasn’t too keen on was when the woman was scolded, as I didn’t get to see the water go over her as much as I would have, it could have been more dramatic.

Critic three:

I loved the film! Because it was unique and showed me a different insight to abuse. My favourite part of the movie was the scolding scene, so shocking!! But so powerful. My least favourite scene was when the women came out of the bedroom; I couldn’t make sense of why she was coming out of a boy’s room with her own luggage?

Critic four:
I really liked the film and would definitely recommend it to a friend. My favourite scene was when the camera went down to the scar on the girls arm! A really powerful shot, I can still see the scar in my mind. My least favourite part of the film the scene where the couple were drinking a class of drink together, they seemed isolated from everyone, on their wedding day!

Critic five:
The film came as a big surprise, I never really thought about rushing into commitment before, the film has really opened my eyes. My favourite scene is when the husband spins the wife around, showing how old times used to be, and the man the woman thought she had married. My worst scene was the abuse, I found it really sad! But, it spoke to me, ill be sure I am 100% in love and aware before I get married!


Critic six:

I was really impressed with this short movie, it was really different, and although something i wouldn't usually watch, i really enjoyed it! my favourite shot was when i saw the scar! Ive never seen a scar like that before and i think it helped portray the scolding scene, the two shots together were really powerful. my least favourite shot was when the wedding was played at the start, i think one shot of the wedding in the middle would have been better, but a great film overall.

Critic seven:
I really liked the film, it was different. My favourite bit was when I saw the scar! And I could not believe it was real! The input that had been put in really made the film above and beyond in quality. My least favourite scene was the wedding, it seemed a big stiff.

Critic eight:
Unique, cool, in-depth, mysterious film! Loved it! I liked the way in the film, the abuse suddenly begun from nowhere! I was shocked how a loving partner could become so possessive! This was really shown in the kitchen scene, where he tells her who she can and can’t talk to! My worst scene was the wedding scene, a tad too long in the middle of the movie, all the other scenes are shorter, it does not add up.


Critic nine:

I was amazed by this movie, it wasn't at all what i was expecting. The amount of thought added into this short film really paid off, for example, the park scene was great! my favourite scene was in fact the park scene as it reminded me of summer with my friends, and how happy we were, my least favourite was the last scene, as i was sad the woman didn't escape, however i like that she didn't escape as it would be an eye opener to that are or have been abused.


Critic ten:
Great! Film. Really enjoyed it and wanted to see more! What a cliff hanger it left us on! I think my favourite scene had to be the last one, simply because it left me wondering what was going to happen, would the woman escape, or would her terrible husband get his revenge for her trying to escape! My worst scene was the wedding scene, I did not like the two halves, but together, it would have been too long!.

Overall, I am very pleased with my feedback, it’s been brought to my attention that the most popular scene was the scar scene, and this was my intention, to show the physical and mental abuse inside a bad marriage. The worst scene in the critic’s eyes was the wedding scene, because it was longer then the other scenes. I am very pleased with my feedback overall and have learnt a lot from the production of my film, if I could change one thing, I would shorten my wedding scenes down, as this is what the audience seen to want most, and I want to please the audience so that I get a more popular film.

No comments:

Post a Comment