I began filming my Thriller on Saturday 20th March, and had completed filming all of my scenes by sunday. I experimented with angles and techniques to ensure i was getting the best out of my short film. I believe because the film is only going to be two minutes long, each scene must be impresssionable, and pull the audience it. On Saturday I filmed the Eye Scene, The Scar and The Leaving scenewith my co-worker Rebecca, and on Sunday we filmed the Scolding scene, the wedding scene and the park scene. I was very satisfied with the scenes we had filmed. However returning to the editing suite i was not impressed with two of the scenes we have filmed. These scenes are going to be retaken someday in the week so that we can have more time to edit the Thriller.
My Co-worker and I were not happy with the scolding scene and wedding scene because the lighting was not correct for the filming of the scenes, the impression I wanted to give was not being portrayed. Furthermore, on the scolding scene we were meant to get an affect of fear and it did not seem as if the actor was convincing enough. Furthermore, I am aware that we do not get marks for acting skills, but i feel the rest of the acting was very convincing throughout so i didnt want the movie to look poor because of one scene. Furthermore, with the wedding/glass scene one of the actors looked at the camera during filming and I did not notice, I feel this ruined the illusion of the film.
All that i and rebecca have filmed so far is in the process of being edited, so far I have cut the scenes and placed them into the asscending order. I have made sure the shots are smooth and there are no jolts or inperfections. Once I have re-filmed the last two scenes i will put the shots in asscending order and edit the whole film together so that it flows.
Sunday, 28 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment