After much consideration to what my movie was going to be about i had to decide on a target audience. I achieved this by thinking about who the storyline related to the most.
I conclude that the appropriate age group for my movie (the Target Audience) is 16-19year olds. This is because the youngest a person can get married in the UK is 16, with their parents permission and into the twenties the young marriage title doesn't' really exist. I want to use my movie as a learning curve for teenagers, to teach them that they have a whole life ahead of them, and rushing into such a grand commitment without truly knowing a person is a unforgiving thing to do.
I have made a Questionnaire which only sixteen to nineteen year olds will be required to answer to ensure they are the correct age group for my film... This Questionnaire can be found below
Friday, 19 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment